Welcome to Springfield School
“The school fully meets its vision of ‘Excellence through Effort’. There were no areas for improvement at their last inspection, but there has been no complacency since then in this inspirational school’. Ofsted November 2013
For more information about Springfield School and the Head teacher’s welcome please select the 'Our School' button
Springfield school offers;
- A pleasant, welcoming and positive learning environment.
- High pupil expectations with every opportunity for pupils to develop and achieve
- Well resourced class areas and access to specialist facilities including a multi-sensory area and hydrotherapy pool
- Computer and Information technology equipment with broadband and e-mail access in every class area
- Qualified and well experienced staff
- High adult to pupil ratio and small teaching groups
- Access to the National Curriculum subjects, complimented by a range of curriculum enrichment activities, delivered using a personalised approach to learning
- On-site specialist support services including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational/Physiotherapy and a full-time school nurse
- A Sixth Form offering accredited pre vocational activities with support and guidance for post school options and work experience.
Paper copies of the information on our website is available free of charge from the school