We are delighted to share our recent Ofsted Inspection report. For the third time in a row (2005/06, 2008/09 and 2013/14) we achieved an overall judgement of OUTSTANDING. Well done to everyone for this excellent result. (Please see below for the report
For more information about Springfield School and the Headteachers welcome please visit the 'Our School' tab.
Springfield school offers;
- A pleasant, welcoming and positive learning environment.
- High pupil expectations with every opportunity for pupils to develop and achieve
- Well resourced class areas and access to specialist facilities including a multi-sensory area and hydrotherapy pool
- Computer and Information technology equipment with broadband and e-mail access in every class area
- Qualified and well experienced staff
- High adult to pupil ratio and small teaching groups
- Access to the National Curriculum subjects, complimented by a range of curriculum enrichment activities, delivered using a personalised approach to learning
- On-site specialist support services including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational/Physiotherapy and a full-time school nurse
- A Sixth Form offering accredited pre vocational activities with support and guidance for post school options and work experience.