Welcome to Springfield School
For more information about Springfield School and the Head teacher’s welcome please select the 'Our School' button
Springfield school offers;
- A pleasant, welcoming and positive learning environment.
- High pupil expectations with every opportunity for pupils to develop and achieve
- Well resourced class areas and access to specialist facilities including a multi-sensory area and hydrotherapy pool
- Computer and Information technology equipment with broadband and e-mail access in every class area
- Qualified and well experienced staff
- High adult to pupil ratio and small teaching groups
- Access to the National Curriculum subjects, complimented by a range of curriculum enrichment activities, delivered using a personalised approach to learning
- On-site specialist support services including Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational/Physiotherapy and a full-time school nurse
- A Sixth Form offering accredited pre vocational activities with support and guidance for post school options and work experience.